"Personal Data" means any information relating to you, such as your name and contact details, but does not include data where you can no longer be identified from it such as anonymized, aggregated data.
Full Speed Ventures (references to the terms "we", "us", and "our" in this Privacy are to Full Speed Ventures) ("FSV") is controlling your Personal Data. As the controller of your Personal Data, FSV is therefore responsible for any collection, processing, use and disclosure that may be carried out in relation to your Personal Data.
Personal Data collection and processing rules
Personal information is processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject. We collect the Personal Data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further process it in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes. The type of information we collect is set out on our website and in any verbal or written questions, application forms or other information collection forms or templates that we provide and we abide to the data minimization rule (i.e. that the data we collect is adequate, relevant and limited to what is required for the purposes). The information we collect should be correct and updated as required. We make sure your Personal Data is kept in a form that enables identification of the data subject for a period which shall not be longer than required for the purposes for which the data is processed.
The processing of your Personal Data is lawful if, and to the extent one of the following applies:
- you (the data subject) have given consent to the processing of your Personal Data (for one or more specific purposes);
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you (as the data subject) are a party or in order to take steps at your request, prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- processing is necessary in order to protect your (or another natural person’s) vital interests;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried our in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are override by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms, which require protection of Personal Data.
We process your Personal Data in a manner ensuring its adequate safety. Your Personal Data will not be processed by automated means, in particular by profiling.
Personal Data protection and storage
To protect your Personal Data we apply the safety measures that are compliant with legal requirements and ensure an adequate level of data confidentiality. The period for which your Personal Data is stored depends on the purpose of its processing. Such storage period is calculated based on the following criteria:
- the laws which may obligate us to store data for a specific period of time;
- the period which is required to protect the controller’s interests;
- the period for which the consent has been granted.
Your Data Protection Rights
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- to access, update, or delete the information we have on you;
- to have your information rectified if such information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
- to request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
- to receive the Personal Data you have provided us with in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable form and transfer the same to another controller (if technically possible you have the right to demand that we send the Personal Data directly to another controller);
- to object the further processing of your Personal Data.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of such consent will not, however, affect the legal compliance of your Personal Data processing carried out on the basis of your consent granted prior to such withdrawal.
You have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, in case you have doubts to the correctness of the processing of your Personal Data by us.
Use of your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data for purposes including:
- to contact and communicate with you;
- to consider your request for a service;
- to enable us to provide a service to you;
- to inform you about other services that may be of interest to you;
- for account management, administrative, operation and record keeping purposes;
- as required by relevant laws, regulations or codes of practice.
Who may receive your Personal Data
We may share your Personal Data with a third party where this is required by law, where it is necessary to progress the proposed investment with which you are connected or perform our contract in respect of it, or where we have another legitimate interest in doing so. We may need to share your Personal Data with:
- other entities within our group (as part of our regular reporting activities in company performance, in the context of a business reorganization or group restructuring exercise, for assistance in relation to marketing and business development or in connection with the operation of group-wide functions and services);
- professional advisers (including lawyers, financial advisers, auditors, insurers) to the extent such information is relevant to their performance of services;
- supervisory/regulatory authorities and government bodies;
- IT service providers;
- other service providers (e.g. couriers, security companies) where such information is relevant to their performance of such services.
Where can your Personal Data be transferred
Full Speed Ventures is based in the European Economic Area ("EEA"). If we transfer Personal Data to our group or affiliate entities or to third parties outside of the EEA, we will ensure your Personal Data is protected.
Cookies are used for purposes of:
- adjusting website contents to your preferences and optimizing the browsing experience (e.g. to identify your device and properly display our website tailored to your individual needs);
- creating statistics to help us understand how you are using the web pages, which allow us to improve their structure and content;
- maintaining your session on our website (after you sign in) (e.g. so you do not have to re-enter your login and password on every sub-page of our website). Our website makes use of two main types of cookies: “session cookies" and “persistent cookies". Session cookies are temporary files which are stored in your end device until you sign out, leave the site or disable software (close the browser). Persistent cookies remain stored in your end device for a time specified in cookie parameters or until you delete them.
Our website makes use of the following types of cookies:
- "essential cookies" which enable the use of our website services (e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on our website;
- "security cookies" (used e.g. for detecting authentication abuse on our website);
- "performance cookies" which enable the collection of data on the way our website is used;
- "functional cookies" which allow your settings to be saved and your interface to remain customized (e.g. in terms of selected language or region you come from, font size, appearance of our website, etc.);
- "advertising cookies" which enable providing you with advertising content adapted to your interests.
In many cases web browsers allow storing cookies in your end device by default. You can change your cookie settings at any time. These settings can in particular be changed to disable automatic support of cookies in the web browser settings or to display information every time they are placed in your device. For detailed information on options and methods of supporting cookies see your software (web browser) settings.
Cookies stored in your end device can also be used by the website operator’s partners, including advertisers.
We provide the newsletter service on the basis of your consent, pursuant to Article 10 of the Act on the provision of electronically supplied services and Article 172 of the Telecommunications law.
The newsletter subscription consent can be withdrawn at any time electronically on the email address set forth in the Contact section below.